Do you want to turn parents into partners in your classroom?
Family support is vital to student success.
With the ClassTag app you can connect with your class parents, build relationships and make parent communication and scheduling effortless.
It’s free for parents and teachers alike. Here is how you can turn parents into partners and co-educators in your classroom:
* Organize all activities in one place: volunteers, to-do’s, events with RSVPs, parent teacher conferences
* Create a system of beautiful communications that consistently gets parent participation with weekly newsletters and automated reminders
* Bring parents into the classroom by sharing pictures and actionable strategies from leading parenting resources
* Gain complete visibility into the level and kind of parent engagement with stats
* Build personal relationships and create relevant volunteering opportunities with parent interests profile
* Help parents get to know and connect with other families
There’s lots more to explore once in the app!
It’s no surprise then that our teachers love it:
“ClassTag is transformational. I have never seen this level of parent engagement before. Must have tool for every teacher!” – Danielle Fugazzi, an elementary school teacher.
Once parents are invited they start getting all communications right away. It is available on any device including desktop and mobile web (https://www.classtag.com), iPhones and iPads.
Join us on ClassTag today!