If your school is currently using PupilPath as their parent and student portal, the PupilPath mobile application allows parents, teachers, and students to have instant access to student information on the go, including:
– Notifications when a grade is submitted, or when a student is marked absent/late
– Up-to-date classroom progress
– Attendance live as it is taken
– Grades and status of assignments and exams
– Assignment due dates and descriptions
– Student GPA and averages in grading categories
– Report card grades
– Student transcripts
– Student schedules
Your school must be using the Skedula and PupilPath platforms to use this app. If you are unsure, contact your school to find out before you download this app.
Push notifications are controlled by the teacher/school. The teacher must explicitly enable notifications for you to receive push notifications to your device.
The PupilPath app requires a wireless connection or a data plan.