Ice Crush 2018 is a brand new game from Kudo!
Switch and swap, match 3 ice crystals, combine the square match, challenge snow monsters and elves, collect snowmen, fly balloons, and face puzzling levels with strategic matching!
Ice Crush 2018 is an all-new matching puzzle giving you a new way to play in the frozen adventure, you’ll be addicted from the very first hit!
====== Highlighted Features ======
– Huge and brand new game play! It’s time to show your matching skills!
– Great rewards and daily bonuses prepared for you!
– Eye-catching graphics, cute and adorable opponents and friends!
– Rechargeable boosters, well-designed power-ups help with those challenging levels.
– New way to win gold for you to upgrade your equipment.
– 500+ levels plus well designed topic levels! Free levels and game modes added regularly!
– Facebook connected, easy to sync progress on different devices.
– Free & easy to pick up, yet challenging to fully master.
====== How to Play ======
– Switch and match 3 or more ice crystals, create combos to reach the target.
– Unlock power-ups, collect coins and snowball, adopt snowman for the preparation of tough levels.
– Less moves you pass a level, higher score you’ll get. Can you score high enough to earn 3 stars on every level?
– Ice Crush 2018 is completely free to play but some in-game items may require payment.
Ice Crush 2018 also provides a weekly VIP card subscription. VIP Card offers a weekly subscription, and you will be charged $1.99 for it. After buying this subscription, you will unlock following features:
1. Free to use some boosters everyday!
2. Free to use the exclusive suit!
3. No pop-up ads!
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.